30 March 2020 Oleh yudhinugrohoadi
Good news untuk peneliti. Beberapa penerbit besar memberi akses gratis pada ebook atau jurnal-jurnal ilmiah selama masa pandemi. Silahkan cek:
1. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge University Press is making higher education textbooks in HTML format free to access online during the coronavirus outbreak. Over 700 textbooks, published and currently available on Cambridge Core are available online to students through their university library regardless of whether textbooks were previously purchased. We are also providing free access to research related to the coronavirus.
2. Taylor and Francis: This microsite provides links and references to all relevant COVID-19 research articles, book chapters and information that can be freely accessed on Taylor & Francis Online and Taylor & Francis ebooks in support of the global efforts in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and further research into COVID-19.
3. Elsevier: Elsevier's Novel Coronavirus Information Center has expert-curated information for the research and health community on novel coronavirus (COVID-19). All resources are free to access. Elsevier has granted access to 256 textbooks for all active ScienceDirect customers (including journals customers who do not currently have book access.
4. Springer: SARS-CoV-2 is a new virus responsible for an outbreak of respiratory illness known as COVID-19, which has spread to several countries around the world. As a leading research publisher, Springer Nature is committed to supporting the global response to emerging outbreaks by enabling fast and direct access to the latest available research, evidence, and data.
5. SAGE: SAGE believes in the power of the social and behavioral sciences to convert the best medical research into policies, practices, and procedures to improve – and even save – lives. This collection includes the latest medical research from SAGE related to the virus as well as top social and behavioral research to help individuals, communities, and leaders make the best decisions on dealing with the outbreak and its consequences. View a full list of the articles highlighted below as well as other related and freely available content.
25/06/2021 Open Library Book Review "Pulang-Pergi"
09/04/2021 Tel-U Press
06/01/2021 Layanan Approval Tugas Akhir/Skripsi/Tesis
06/01/2021 Layanan Loker dan Tas Pengunjung
06/01/2021 Layanan Bank Indonesia Corner
06/01/2021 Layanan Upload Laporan Kerja Praktek/Magang
06/01/2021 Layanan Multimedia
06/01/2021 Layanan Akses Koleksi Digital
06/01/2021 Layanan Lost and Found
05/01/2021 Layanan Library Tour
05/01/2021 Ruang Diskusi dan Mini Teater
05/01/2021 Layanan Refreshment Corner
05/01/2021 Layanan Kelas Literasi Informasi
05/01/2021 Layanan Referensi
05/01/2021 Layanan Sirkulasi
05/01/2021 Layanan Area Baca
03/04/2020 Sumber Informasi “Open Access”
09/04/2018 ICAAE 2014
18/04/2017 Rapat FPPTI Jawa Barat
22/02/2017 Workshop Knitting
17/03/2016 Open Discussion: All About Mendeley
05/01/2016 eJurnal RUPA - 2016
23/12/2015 Jurnal RUPA
11/12/2015 Demandia eJournal
11/12/2015 eCatalog - Buku Terbaru
21/04/2015 About Us
07/04/2015 ePublications List of Telkom University